Art in our children's education

In this video, Ken Robinson shows how schools kill creativity.
The coolest part is when he says today we are forgeting we have a body. We focus just on our heads, because the ultimate objective of one would be become a University Professor. He says Professors are people who think their body are just transport for their heads. The body exists just to take our heads to meetings.

I can extend this to every IT professional. We are tremendously focused on our heads. I admit that sometime I forget I have a body (Thankfully, not every time)! We need to start dancing!

I was used to dance forro before I've got married. It was a great time in my life (nothing to do with the girls I've got there). Now I dance with my wife sometimes, not so often, but every time it happens it's a big pleasure and I have no doubts that, if I start to measure my productivity on week that I dance, I'll get better results on dancing weeks.

Whatch the video, take you own conclusion and, LET'S DANCE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of the line for blogspot

Master Thesis Presentation - Video

Vipassana e Times auto-organizados